May 7th, 2011
Joe Greulich, Co-Founder of Woodside Health, was one of the brokerage professionals involved in the multiple transactions that comprised the Industrial Transaction of the Year selected by NAIOP, the Northern Ohio Commercial Real Estate Development Association.
Mr. Greulich headed up a team that represented the client, Blackburns Hubcap & Wheel, in the multiple real estate transactions involved in achieving Blackburn's overall project success which included:
- Sale of an old 12,000 square foot building at 9115 Freeway Drive
- Short-term leaseback by Blackburn of Freeway Drive property
- Purchase of the 145,000 square foot building at 8190 Roll & Hold Parkway
- Least to Hitachi Medical Systems of 55,000 square feet of excess space at Roll & Hold
- Under contract for sale of 8.5 acres of excess land at Roll & Hold to a confidential buyer
- Assisted in processing through 1031 exchange
- Assisted in structuring complex financing package for acquisition
As a result of Mr. Greulich and his team's efforts, the project exceeded Blackburns expectations and their business is now able to expand.